Trying to find me....

Hey Blogsville :)

Long time no post. Long time no see. Long time no chat. I know its been a 5 month hiatus but by God's grace. I am back and kicking. See just like I get mood swings in real life, I  believe I got a blog mood swing. Yup I said it. I felt like there was nothing for me to offer on here. I felt like I was doing the same ole clitche that everyone has been doing. You, the 'makeup' blog, plus I get really social media shy. Let me explain, sometimes I like to disappear from the virtual world. Its like I get sick and tired of the online display culture and I just don't touch social media for a while. Its almost like a habit since I do this on facebook, twitter and instagram. Anyway I am still on the path to finding chicherz, so while I'm on that path I will do me and keep praying that I am able to help those who can relate with what ever I post on here.

So Updates :)...
a) God blessed me with a job, this is the only way I can describe this new stage of my life. I now work as a registered health care professional in acute care. It was not an easy road for me because of the stressing and ups and downs that came with the job search but God almighty once again showed me that my ways are definitely not His and His not mine. During my jobless period God placed encouragers of which I most grateful.

b) I cut my hair. Yup its back to gorimapa for me. I woke up one morning "flawless", took a pair of scissors and chopped it all off. I hungered so much for the bare minimum that it drove me to CUT IT OFF. Trust me, the chop came with 0 emotion and 100% freedom. As naturalisters say..."I felt so free". I am very happy with this look and its here to stay *for a while*
The new do!



c) I put on weight! :(. I was a 'fat' kid in high school but shed weight in uni. Now, in the course of my university years, I gained here and there but now with the 0% uni stress and just working eating and sleeping, I have really gone off the edge. So you may see updates of my healthy living journey. I am not a fit fam girl but more of a be happy in your own skin kinda girl and right now I will be much more satisfied with shedding the unnecessary pounds caused by unecessary calories. Take a look at my pics
2010..The first time I got that 'loose weight' instict
2012- I actually lost the weight watching my carbs, cardio and cutting off sugars
2014- Graduation :)....here the devilish pounds are slowly creeping back.


d) Now my makeup interest have drastically changed. Mami, nudes all the way men, no-makeup makeup kind of face, like thats what I be feeling.

e)I have been learning to cute back on spending and save more. Yup your chick actually draws up a budget. It's been hard tho, but now papa has eased off a bit, this chick has to learn saving strategies before everything goes down the drain

I still have more updates but I guess they will come in as the days go by. Wish you a great week ahead. Stay positive and confess positivity. Hebrews 4vs12. :)

4 comments:

  1. Definitly interested in more make up potsts, healthy living, budget beauty products.and just your adventurous in general.
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net.

    ps would you like to follow each other on GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry girl but what is GFC? thank you I hope to be more consistent with posts. Love your hair bdw

      Delete
    2. sorry girl but what is GFC? thank you I hope to be more consistent with posts. Love your hair bdw

      Delete