Spring Series: A pop of teal and Pink lips

So in the spirit of spring I've decided to take up the challenge to a post a makeup look everyday *fingers crossed* :)
Here is the look

Inspiration: The pop of teal on my dress.
The teal color is from my sleek me, myself and eye palatte. I splashed my mac fix plus spray on my brush before picking up the colors for more intensity. If you don't have the fix plus spray then get it. It's amazing. As for my lips, they've really been serviced by the 32 color lip palatte from coastal scents. It cost $13. It's a pretty sweet deal and i'm sure, it going on sale soon, since them too like sale for there. Lipsticks are good and all but having a palatte for creating your colors is more fun :P


Product i've been digging
Sleek's brow kit! After using a friend's brow gel to create a look, I've been totally sold, committed, infact engaged to brow gels mehnnnn. I  gives a more intense (good intense oh) look

One more thing, we #teamjhericurls now :)

2 comments: