Inexpensive Brushes! Coastal Scents 22 piece Brush set review

Hey!

I hope your doing good. I've been pretty good over here, trying to study for my boards and just live :). On to some good news. I found out about this company in 2011, but never paid them any mind until last year's black friday sales. My lawd! their offers are to die for. I present to you Coastal scents 22 piece brush set
 I've been eyeing this brush set for a while and it was worth the wait, Since  IIts originally $34.95 but I got it for half the price. The downside to order this product to canada is that the shipping is expensive biko. I paid like $25 for shipping, so to console myself I bought other items, which are the 36 eye shadow smokey palatte, a kabuki brush and their glitter powder in tropicana. I know the items are not so much for that amount of shipping but honestly all I wanted was that brush set.

Favourite brushes from the set 


From Left to Right we have:

1. Pointed blender brush: Its a very good tool for packing on color in the V section of your crease.

2. Flat Buffer brush: This packed synthetic brush is totally AMEEEZING! The packed hairs make it so easy to buff in foundation for that flawless look. I've been using this to buff in my foundation after using my flat foundation brush and it's been giving me streakless finishes. Team #nostreakface


3. Large Shadow brush: It's just another shadow brush I know, but it packs on color to the lid perfectly.  I would recommend this for girls with large lid space. I usually use elf shadow brushes but when I found this, I realized that I had really been snoozing.

4. Round Powder brush: This is exactly what coastal scents calls it. It's more oval than rounded in my opinion. I use it for 2 things. To stipple on foundation or to contour my cheeks. I just discovered the stippling function and if I ever loose my foundation brush, this would be my go to!

Verdict: 
Nice case (nice for new mua's) Sleek design, soft on the skin and comes with all essential tools. Its a great steal. Only issue is the handle gets weak especially with prolonged soaking. Well thats what happened to me, so have your super glue handy just in case. In my opinion, a brush is a brush, as long as your getting your desired effect (which is a flawless face). There is no need to spend over $300. Expect you don't mind. If your interested then check them out http://www.coastalscents.com/
****Always remember to wash new brushes before use*******


Signed:
A proud cheapo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment