Classy Beat Face

Did I just use the word Beat,  yes girl I did. My girl needed a classy makeup look for a netwroking event.. She wanted something that said, serious, classy and ready to worok. So I tried to give her exactly what she was wanting

Before


After


Products
Face
Black up's perfect Matifying primer 
Clinique's pore refining solutions instant perfecting makeup in pecan
Black up's loose powder in PLI4
Cheeks: Sleek's sahara
Contour: Blackup's deluxe finishing powder in 05 Deep
Brows: Sleek's brow kit in dark
Eyes: Naked palatte 1 by Urban Decay (Half Baked, Hustle and Creep), Quo full lashes 806
lips: Island's beauty blackberry lipstick

Brushes: Coastal scents 22 piece brush set

The Quo lashes definitely knocked me out. I've really been looking down on canadian drug stores. The quality of rhe Quo 806 are to die for. Although expensive compared to cherry blossoms and ardell lashes, quo lashe quality cannot be compared.

Products am digging :)
Quo's 806 full lashes
Sleek's brow kit 



4 comments:

  1. I love the transformation - maybe you should consider doing make up full time. Btw, long time - how've you been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :) I've been good o. Just been busy with life. How far you? Thanks for your recommendation btw I would give it a thought :)

      Delete